How to get a job in Electricity Department
Electricity department is a very wide field, where recruitment in various posts keeps happening every day. If you are thinking of doing a job, then this article is very beneficial for you, you should read this article till the end and apply for that post according to your qualification. Electricity department is spread, if you are taking education to go to electricity department from the beginning, then there is electricity department for you, even if not then you can do job in electricity department, we are going to discuss various posts in this post. will talk about. For the electricity department, the state electricity department keeps on removing vacancies from time to time, as well as the work in the electricity department is less but the salary is good, if you are thinking of doing a job, then definitely try to go to the electricity department.
You will get to see the power station or substation around you, for its maintenance i.e. to solve the problem of electricity, we know the related department as electricity department, where there are recruitment for the posts of wireman, electrician, lineman and technician etc. Let us know in detail about what is the eligibility for this, as well as some short posts are for 10th pass, we will also talk about it.
If you want to go to the electricity department then you need more education for some of its posts. If you are preparing to join electricity department then you should read recruitment column in newspaper, web portal and employment letter regularly, there you will get information about post, eligibility and salary fee, as well as when to apply And you will get complete information about when the examination will be held or recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list, if you want, you can also visit the notice board of employment office from time to time to get information about recruitment. Also, you can see in the job notification issued by the state government.
In the electricity department, different degrees are required from peon to officer, in such a situation, if you are thinking of doing a job in the electricity department, then you must have the following degree for the following post.
1. Wireman â€“ For this post you need to have Diploma in 'Wire Trend' in ITI after 10th pass, only then you are eligible for this post. The salary of a wireman is around 25 thousand.
2. Peon: If you want to become a peon in the electricity department, then your educational qualification should be 10th pass. The salary of a peon is between 10 thousand to 15 thousand.
3. Technician: For this post, you must be a student of Science till 12th, after that Diploma in 'Electrician Trend' or BE or Btech in Electronics. Technion salary is around 40 thousand per month.
4. Lineman: For this post, you must have 12th with "Lineman Trend or Wireman Trend" Diploma degree. The salary of a lineman is around 35 thousand.
5. Electrician: If you want to become an electrician in electricity department then you must have Diploma in Electronics or BE or BTech in Electronics. Its salary for a month is about 30 thousand rupees.
6. Junior Electric Engineer: It is very important for you to have Polytechnic in Electronics or BE or Btech in Electronics for this post, then you are eligible for this post. The salary of Junior Engineer is around 45 thousand.
7. Senior Electric Engineer: For this post, it is very important for you to have a degree in BE or Btech in electronics from a recognized university, then you are fit for this post. The salary of a senior engineer is around 60 thousand rupees.
8. For some posts like for driver you should have driving expert certificate as well as you should be 10th pass. Its salary is around 15 thousand monthly.
9. Computer Technion: For this you should have BSc in Cs, BE or Btech in Cs, and Diploma im CS etc. Only then you can join as Computer Technician in Electricity Department. The fee of computer technician is around 30 thousand.
10. Recruitment of electricity bill distributor, office work related worker etc. is as per contract, for this 12th pass and post qualification are required. They cost around 20 thousand rupees.
11. Director and Deputy Director: Both these posts are made by promotion, not direct recruitment, experience is required for this. Their salary is around Rs 1.50 lakh.
12. Assistant Accounts Officer: For this post you will have any degree related to accounting after 12th, only then you can apply otherwise not. The salary of Assistant Accounts Officer is around 90 thousand rupees.
If you want to work in the electricity department, then you should have the educational qualification as per the above post, then only you will be eligible.
â€¢ The age limit is different for different posts.
â€¢ Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
â€¢ There is special relaxation in age limit on the basis of reservation.
â€¢ The age limit in different states is according to the rules there.
â€¢ The time limit for recruitment may be more or less depending on the state.
3. General Knowledge
4. Current Affairs
7. Questions Related to ITI Trend
The subject may be different from state to state, or it may be more or less, you should follow the information given in the employment news about it. About 75% questions are asked related to ITI trend, 25% from other subjects, for the job in electricity department, you should have information about the degree you have ITI, then only you will be eligible for the job otherwise you may get spread in the paper. .
â€¢ You can apply online for jobs in the electricity department, as well as you can take offline forms from the electricity department located in the district.
â€¢ You open the official website of the electricity department of the state government, read the form carefully.
â€¢ After opening the website, you sign in and fill the form after reading it thoroughly.
â€¢ After filling the form, you scan and upload your photo and signature.
â€¢ After uploading the required documents, check the registration fee and then pay it online, otherwise get the check and pay it in the bank.
â€¢ After submitting the form, the admit card is issued 15- 30 days before the exam deadline.
For various posts, the State Electricity Department issues notifications for various posts in all the districts by the state government, as well as the papers that conduct the state exam, the time of the exam is fixed according to the post, the paper is on that date. 10 days before the admit card is issued. The exam center will be allotted for the paper in the nearest city to your city.
As soon as the exam is done, after a few days i.e. in 15-20 days, the result comes in the official website, after that you can see the merit list, after that you will have a short interview in the district headquarters electricity department and verification of your documents. It will happen, if all the information is correct, then you are hired for that post, if there is some mistake, your joining letter gets canceled.
If your exam went well as well as your interview. If there is no mistake in your documents verification, then you are given the appointment letter, and you will be sent to the training center, the duration of your training can be from about 6 months to 10 months after the date appointment, after the training you will be given a substation or Then posting will be done in the station.
There is also contractual recruitment in the electricity department, for this you should find out in the electricity department of your district, there you will know for which posts contract recruitment is done. Drivers, waiters and sanitation workers etc. work in the electricity department through contract.
Know How to Get Job in Electricity Department.Eligibility criteria for getting job in Electricity dept in India.How to apply for jobs and preparation